Carter Realty Advisors, LLC is a Tennessee Limited Liability Company that was originally created to manage the real estate assets of Henry Carter and his family. The company soon branched out into real estate consultation for companies, financial institutions, and individuals with high income and/or high net worth. They also do real estate brokerage and are licensed in both Tennessee and Alabama.
Henry Carter is a very active real estate investor having been a real estate broker and property manager since 1985. He has been licensed in 4 states and currently owns or/co-owns over 1,500 residential units in multiple states.
Henry Carter holds the designation of Certified Property Manager (CPM) through the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM). He also holds another important designation called The Certified Property Supervisor (CAPS) through the National Apartment Association. Henry has completed and obtained various other courses and certifications regarding real estate investments and property management.
Christopher Carter, CPA, is the Chief Financial Officer for the company and also a licensed broker. Christopher obtained his MBA from Belmont University in Nashville, Tennessee and then obtained his license as a CPA while working for one of the larger National accounting firms. Carter Realty Advisors, LLC is one of the few specialty real estate firms to have a CPA on staff. With the experience of Henry Carter and the financial expertise of Christopher Carter the company is well grounded.
As mentioned above Carter Realty Advisors, LLC manages their own properties. They do it under the name Carter Rent To Own which is a d/b/a of Carter Realty Advisors, LLC. You can visit that site by clicking on the link CarterRentToOwn.com
P.O. Box 1633 Mt. Juliet, Tennessee 37121-1633
Office (615)530-4774 - Fax (615)288-3449
FOR SALE - 2032 S. Mt. Juliet Road, Mt. Juliet, TN 37122
Call Henry Carter - Owner/Agent at 615-202-5228 Or email at Henry@CarterRealtyAdvisors.com
- Exquisite home in sought after Breckenridge community. Custom built on a large one acre + home site.
- 4 side brick home with Stone accent.
- Aggregate drive and walkway.
- Very large 4 bedroom, 3.5 baths, with bonus room, Great room, kitchen, Kitchen nook eating area, formal living room, office on main floor, wall through utility room, 3 car garage plus a separate screened in porch on side of home as well as a very large conventional front and back porch.
- Interior square footage approximately 4,300 SF.
- Amazing outdoor living space with in ground pool, custom fireplace & covered entertainment area, wrought iron fence & professional landscaping.
- Enormous master suite down, chef kitchen with stainless appliances, granite & hardwood throughout.
- Upgrades galore!
- Note: add the extra features in the Realtors comments area of the MLS listing
- Intercom system with AM/FM stereo in all bedrooms, front and real porch
- Note under financing - Full loan approval or proof of finances due within 5 day of accepted contract
- To access over 100 recent pictures of the home not on the MLS use this link.
- Intercom system with AM/FM stereo in all bedrooms, front and rear porch.
- Central vacuum system for whole house
- Two hot water heaters (Main house is gas, master suite is electric)
- Prewired for Hot Tub under the house
- Smart wiring with panel in garage
- Two separate HVAC units
- Security system with exterior cameras wired to TVs
- Phone, cable and computer wired to in each bedroom and other common areas.
- Tile bathrooms with cultured marble countertops
- Expanded Trim package throughout.
- Outdoor speaker system.
- Bonus room has built in surround system.
- Dual Staircase with wrought iron spindles
- Each Bedroom has an adjoining bathroom
- Stack stone fireplace with automatic gas logs in Great Room
- Wet bar with granite countertops in Bonus Room
- GE profile stainless appliances including refrigerator with that a TV built in.
- Gas cooktop, double ovens and dishwasher
- Granite kitchen countertops
- Over and under cabinet lighting in kitchen
- Wainscoting in Dining room
- Wainscoting, bay window and French doors in living room and office.
- Attic storage over the full length of home. Also, there is an end of hallway attic storage area.
- Whirlpool tub and separate tile and glass shower in Master Bath
- His and her closet and dual raised vanities in Master Suite
- Bedroom #3 features huge walk in closet and a build in desk in nook area.
- Utility room as outside entrance, cabinets and sink.
- Formal Living Room
- Formal Dining Room
- Breakfast Nook
- Utility Room
- Master Suite
- Bedroom #2
- Bedroom #3
- Bedroom #4
- Large bonus room that serves as pool table room and media center (It is large at 20”x33”)
- Roof only two years old.
- Pool liner 6 months old.
- Real Wrought Iron fence enclosing the entire back yard. This includes the outdoor entertainment are, swimming pool, custom exterior fireplace and gazebo.